I’M SAVING THESE TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE’S BRAINS
I just love the boy’s reactions i keep imagining a little boy screaming bedtime paradox and then immediately falling to sleep
I got blood drawn today. Surprisingly I was very relaxed about it. Guess I’ve learn that there’s things that hurt more than a needle. It was such a pretty shade of red, it made me happy.
you could call me at 2am and i wouldnt mind but if you call me at 7am in the morning i will rip your insides out
I am as deep as the ocean.
None have fully explored me.
There are still secrets and mysteries even unknown to myself.
There is so much of me, yet most see so little of it.
Some only get to view the white waves as they crash against the sand as I barely wet their toes.
Others come to wade in me from time to time.
I greet them happily, rushing up the beach to lap their feet.
They stay and play, but never venture far from where their feet can feel the safety of the sand.
Few take the full plunge, letting my waters cradle them in my arms.
They take the time to explore, to learn the wonders I have to offer.
They find coral reefs and buried treasure, wonderful, beautiful things
For these select, I am thankful.
I will shelter them, protecting them from any harm.
But be warned.
If I am left by myself for too long, I become distraught.
Sadness turns to anger and anger turns to rage.
My furry is merciless.
I have swallowed ships.
I have gobbled up entire cities.
All this to fill the void.
All this to stop from feeling alone.
I am a force to be reckoned with.
I am vast.
I am unknown.
I am beautiful.
Thunderstorm cloud lamp
I Want it
its doing a shit job of lighting that room 3/10 would not buy
i’m quiet in person as a type of defense mechanism because i’m afraid of what people think of me and i’m afraid of people talking badly about me behind my back and in my head i think that if i don’t talk a lot then people can’t really dislike me because i don’t talk enough to be annoying or say something they don’t like
One day you lose something, and you say: ‘Oh my God. I was happy. And I didn’t even know it.’
1) do your laundry.
2) drink chamomile tea. with honey. no, don’t think about the calories,
3) get your baby photos out. and your kindergarden drawings. first grade notebooks. remember who you wanted to be back then. what’s changed?
4) watch your favorite show from when you were 11. no earphones. volume up.
5) spice girls. dance-it-out.
6) take your camera and go for a walk. take photos of people you’ll never see again. try to capture moments, smiles, real ones. how many have you got?
7) watch kids ice skate.
8) join them.
9) tell someone you miss them. mean it.
10) get your laundry out of the dryer. put your pjs on while they’re still warm.
11) hug your hot water bottle.
12) watch: before sunset.
13) you will be ok. you will get through today.